Story by Lucas Coll, via our partner site, Digital Trends /
Prime Day is here, and Amazon hopes to continue its so-far successful annual campaign to out-compete Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The online retailer’s sales extravaganza once again delivers some incredible deals on all sorts of electronics, from household tech to portable gadgets, for Prime members to enjoy.
If it’s a new HDTV you’re in the market for, now’s the time to snag one at a deep discount. We’ve gone ahead and picked out the top Prime Day TV deals to help you save a little time – and lots of money.
Prime Day TV Deals
There’s no getting around the fact that televisions are expensive pieces of tech, and if you want to set up a killer home theater, you will need to shell out some cash. The good news is that Prime Day is the perfect opportunity to score some serious savings on big-ticket items like HDTVs, especially if you don’t want to wait around for this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday holiday sales. Here are the three biggest Prime Day TV deals going right now:
- 25 percent off select TCL Roku TVs: TCL’s lineup of Roku televisions range from 28 to 49 inches in width, with HD resolutions of either 720p or 1080p (depending on size), and feature built-in wireless streaming capability so you don’t have to fuss around with a separate streaming device. A 25 percent Prime Day discount means that Prime members can score one of these TCL Roku TVs for as little as $143.
- 38 percent off Element 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: Looking for something bigger? This 4K HDTV from Element comes in at 55 inches and includes built-in Amazon Fire capability for access to more than 15,000 channels and streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. Prime members can enjoy a generous 38 percent discount that knocks $250 off of the normal price, bringing this Ultra HD television down to just $400 through Prime Day.
- 25 percent off Sony 65-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: For an even larger screen — and the biggest discount by far — look no further than the 65-inch Sony 4K smart TV. Sony’s own Android TV technology makes it easy to start streaming in crisp 4K Ultra HD using your favorite apps and services. Normally $2,000, the Sony 65-inch 4K smart TV is available to Prime members for a 25 percent discount. This drops the price down to $1,498 and delivers a whopping savings of $502.
- 29 percent off LG 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV: Looking for a higher end TV? This 4K Ultra HD Smart TV comes in at 55 inches and delivers lifelike picture. A 29 percent Prime Day discount drops the price from $3,500 to $2,497.
- Best Prime Day Deals
- Amazon Echo Streaming Hub Flash Sale: $90 Off for Prime Day
- The Best Amazon Prime Day Kindle and Fire Tablet Deals
- The Best Amazon Prime Day Smart Home and Kitchen Deals
And don’t forget to check out our DT Deals for the latest tech deals.
Prime Day deals will only last until 11:59 p.m. PT July 11, 2017, or until the product is sold out. Prices reflect the discount at time of posting but are subject to change. We will be be continually updating this piece as we receive new information, so follow this link to see them.